Institute for Structural Mechanics
Universitätsstraße 150, 44801 Bochum
What makes it so interesting? And why do we all encounter it in everyday life?
In this video, members of the "German Association for Computational Mechanics" (GACM) show how exciting and diverse the research field of computational mechanics is and how much influence it can have on our lives.
Has the video sparked your interest? Would you like to start your studies in this area? Then the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Ruhr-Universität Bochum has exactly the right study program for you:
- Computational Engineering
- Subsurface Engineering
- Master's program in Civil Engineering (Field of Specialization: KIB - Digital Design and Construction)
We look forward to welcome you in one of the study programs!
Participation in the video:
- DYNAmore GmbH, Dr. Thomas Münz
- TU Munich, Institute for Computational Mechanics, Prof. Wolfgang A. Wall
- RWTH Aachen, Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems, Prof. Marek Behr
- TU Dresden, Institute of Structural Analysis, Prof. Michael Kaliske
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Institute for Structural Mechanics, Prof. Günther Meschke
Information about the GACM Association: