Institute for Structural Mechanics
Universitätsstraße 150, 44801 Bochum
Due to the pandemic situation, EURO:TUN will be shifted to 22.-24.6.2022 as an in-person event in Bochum. The EURO:TUN conference will be combined with a workshop on Interaction Modeling in Mechanized Tunneling, which will be organized 20.-21.6.2022. The new conference name is International Conference on Computational Methods and Information Models in Tunneling incorporating Interaction Modeling in Mechanized Tunneling - SFB 837 & EURO:TUN.
Topics to be addressed are:
- integration of computational and information models for tunnel planning and design,
- machine-ground and soil-structure interaction,
- numerical models and experimental investigations of excavation, ground-tool interaction and face stability,
- process and logistics simulation,
- data driven modeling, machine learning, data mining, and expert systems in subsurface engineering,
- design of lining systems,
- multi-phase and multi-scale models for soils and rocks and the temporary and permanent support in tunneling,
- procedures for parameter identification, and methods of inverse analysis,
- sensitivity analysis, uncertainty modeling and risk analysis,
- other related topics.
More information about the conference at http://eurotun2021.rub.de/.