Institute for Structural Mechanics
Universitätsstraße 150, 44801 Bochum
Due to the pandemic situation, EURO:TUN will be shifted to 22.-24.6.2022 as an in-person event in Bochum. The EURO:TUN conference will be combined with a workshop on Interaction Modeling in Mechanized Tunneling, which will be organized on 21.6.2022. The new conference name is International Conference on Computational Methods and Information Models in Tunneling incorporating Interaction Modeling in Mechanized Tunneling - SFB 837 & EURO:TUN.
Topics to be addressed are:
- integration of computational and information models for tunnel planning and design,
- machine-ground and soil-structure interaction,
- numerical models and experimental investigations of excavation, ground-tool interaction and face stability,
- process and logistics simulation,
- data driven modeling, machine learning, data mining, and expert systems in subsurface engineering,
- design of lining systems,
- multi-phase and multi-scale models for soils and rocks and the temporary and permanent support in tunneling,
- procedures for parameter identification, and methods of inverse analysis,
- sensitivity analysis, uncertainty modeling and risk analysis,
- other related topics.
We are pleased to announce that registration for the in-person event "SFB 837 & EuroTun 2022" is now possible. Secure the early bird discount now, which is available until March 29th, 2022. We look forward to welcoming you to Bochum.
More information about the conference and registration at http://eurotun2021.rub.de/.